Boracay As It Should Be
Sit back and bask in the relaxed atmosphere of our tranquil resort in Boracay Island. Be it a usual summer holiday or a Boracay wedding getaway, you can be sure that Sea Wind Boracay has the resources that will give you and your companions every opportunity to create a most memorable island experience.
- Pikoy’s – Indulge in a range of Filipino and International dishes. This coffee shop and restaurant is open from 6:30 AM to 10 PM.
- Garden Grille – Freely dine in the beach under the stars and taste the island’s freshest catch. The restaurant serves seafood and grilled dishes. It also has a well stocked salad bar and pasta station. The al fresco setup also makes for a great event venue.
- True North Bar – Mark the end of the day with a view of the famed Boracay sunset and an equally impressive line of potent concoctions.
- A private beach, one of the widest in the island
- Swimming pool with kiddie area
- Water sports facilities and island activities
- Banquet and catering services, by arrangement
- A venue that can accommodate up to 500 persons
- In-room massage service
- Air-conditioned function room
- Airport transfer
- Ticketing assistance
Please address the front desk for any inquires about the catering and banqueting services offered by our tropical resort in Boracay Island.